Meow Mix Pate Toppers and Furemover Mitts

I bought a couple of new things for my cat the other day; one was a plus, one was a minus.

I noticed a new item, Meow Mix Pate Toppers, and since it was on sale, I thought I'd give it a try and see if my cat would like it. She didn't. She smelled it but wouldn't taste it. But, you never know - cats are peculiar and tomorrow if I had more, she might eat it and meow for more!

The other product I bought for my cat (and me) was a "Furemover Mitt" by Evri-Pet/Everholder My poor cat has been shedding so much lately that everytime I vacuum and empty the dust cup, I probably have at least enough fur in there to get a good start on making a new cat! I've been brushing her regularly, but when I saw the Furemover Mitt, I thought I'd give that a try.
After her initial shock of seeing my hand in a big pink and white mitt with rubber nubbies, my cat decided she liked it! I started just gently petting her, mitt on hand, and she purred and purred and kept wanting more! Oh, my goodness - the fur! I had to clean off the mitt a couple of times - it really worked!
The "Furemover Mitt" is also supposed to be great for removing pet fur from couches, chairs and carpets. I'll be giving that a try today!

No comments:

Post a Comment