1. While at the grocery store meat case, you linger longer at the standing rib roasts before proceeding to the ground beef.
2. When you read about a celebrity using $1000 per ounce face cream, you get mad.
3. You start researching used cars online but end up drooling at websites featuring cars that cost three times your yearly salary.
4. You splurge, blow your budget, and reason that "if the world gets taken out by an asteroid tomorrow, it won't matter anyway."
5. You add links to cute clothes to your Favorites list and "visit" those clothes several times per week.
6. You feel grief-stricken at the thought of yet another "staycation" and start ordering brochures for exotic destinations.
7. Even at 30% interest, credit cards are starting to have a certain appeal.
8. You start having odd fantasies involving bathroom remodeling and new carpet.
9. You are wondering if you could live on tap water and Ramen noodles for two weeks and spend the money you save for a night out on the town.
10. It's July and you are already thinking about Christmas gifts... that people could buy for you.