Lessons of A New Blogger

Since I started blogging, I've learned quite a bit through trial and error. I've even written a couple of posts here on the Drafty Doublewide about it, and over the past few months I have discovered that I actually like the learning process! I've enjoyed learning a bit about affiliates, and SEO, and html, and analytics, etc,  so much that I decided to start a new blog so I can share what I've learned with other new bloggers. I've put  a couple of my "blogging" posts from this site on the new site, and I've already written, and posted, a couple of new ones. And, there will be more!

The new blog is Lessons of A New Blogger

I also will continue to post other things here at the Drafty Doublewide - so I am going to have my hands full!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, my name is Claudia i am a new blogger too since november 2012. Only have 11 followers. lol
    Came across your blog. Really nice, keep up the good work.:)
    http://blog.petitjoujou.ca/
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete