Webcams for Armchair Travelers

I've mentioned before that I am a big webcam fan, and I admit that I am an armchair traveler - I love getting to see places and things from around the world!
One of my new favorite webcams is The Niagara Falls Cam on Earth Cam  Oh, my goodness - Niagara Falls is beautiful! What a scene! And when you see it on tv you don't really get a sense of how huge it is but looking at this webcam, you can see the tiny, little cars passing by on the road and get a real perspective of the size of the Falls.
Plus, the webcam has sound so you get to hear the roar of the Falls - right from your comfy chair!

Check it out - Niagara Falls

3 comments:

  1. Great post!! Because Webcam makes the people to view different places around the world.

     Travelers 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there. Thanks for replying to my post. I'll have to check out the webcams. Thanks for the tip.

    I'm now a 'follower' of your blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete