Least Popular Posts

Dear Bloggers (and other various assorted interested people...)
Have you ever taken a look at the list of posts you've written and noticed which posts have a lot of views, and which posts people have ignored? I did that this morning and and came to a few conclusions:

First off, no one ever reads my "Monday Motivation" posts, and so I can only think that no one but me needs to be motivated on Monday morning.


Another not so popular post:
So, obviously, no one is stressed out except for me?!

stressed out

How about this one -
Get Your Vitamin D!
Okay, so maybe no one is interested in vitamin D either.



Bleech!
Stay Warm With Thrift Store Finds
Oh well, what can I say? I liked my post but then again,  I am old, I'm female, I'm cold all the time except when I have hot flashes....



Politically incorrect, maybe?
A Tale of Two Thanksgivings
This one was seasonal, so maybe the hordes of blog readers will find this post this November....?


Heartbreaking!
Easy Chicken and Dumplings
So I can't even give my recipes away????

There you have it - the list, at least the partial list, of my posts hanging out in the bottom of the page view heap!

What are your least popular posts? Any thoughts on why?


No comments:

Post a Comment