The Drafty Doublewide Has A New Name

I have decided to rename my blog "life at the drafty doublewide" instead of just "the drafty doublewide".

When I first chose the name for my blog, I thought it was unique but it doesn't really reflect most of my posts. People come to my blog looking for information about doublewide manufactured homes, and though I have posted a couple of things about them, and have recently added a page with information, manufactured housing is not the focus of my blog, nor something that I specialize in. It certainly has made me realize the importance of choosing the right name for your blog or website. It has been a learning experience, and that is not a bad thing.

So, as I approach the one year anniversary of my starting this blog, I have changed the name to "life at the drafty doublewide."

No comments:

Post a Comment