Nescafe Memento Cappuccino Review

I received a free sample of Nescafe Memento Cappuccino and finally got around to trying it. I am a bit of a coffee purist and usually drink black coffee so I was saving my free sample as a "treat."

I read the instructions on the package and dumped the product into a large mug. It smelled great but looked like weird black pepper. I added the hot water and wow! The hot water released the wonderful aroma, and the coffee made foam. I stirred it around and the foamy top remained.
My Nescafe Memento Cappuccino had a strong coffee taste, which for a black coffee drinker was a plus! It was slightly, very slightly, sweet. And the foamy top was fun - for me, I can't say that the foam really added anything to the flavor, but it made my cup of coffee feel like a "treat."
Would I buy it for myself? Maybe. But, I am thinking about hinting around that I hope Santa puts some Nescafe Memento in my Christmas stocking!

Free Samples may still be available if you'd like to try Nescafe Memento -

http://memento.nescafeusa.com/request-a-sample/201

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE CAPPUCCINO. I SAW IT IN THE GROCEY STORE, BUT WONDERING IF IT WOULD TASTE LIKE REAL CAPPUCCINO LIKE YOU GET IN RESTARUNTS, WHEN YOU MIX IT WITH WATER.

    SO I TOOK A CHANCE, AND WHEN I TASTED IT FOR THE FIRST TIME, I WAS SHOCKED!! IT TASTED LIKE I DIDN'T THINK IT WOULD. IT TASTED EXACTLY LIKE THE CAPPUCCINO I BUY IN RESTARUNTS. THIS WILL ALWAYS BE ON MY SHOPPING LIST FROM NOW ON.

    ReplyDelete