chocolate chip cookies with pretzels and potato chips

Hubby has been on a big ruffled potato chip kick - they have become his new favorite to take for lunch. But, like with most chips, there are always a ton of broken chip pieces in the bottom of the bag. I thought these broken pieces were great to use for a casserole topping or to add to my favorite meatloaf recipe but I found something even better to use them for - cookies! Yep, cookies. I found this recipe from Nestle called Sweet and Salty Nestle Toll House Cookies and omg! Yum! Chocolate chips, pretzel pieces and potato chips all in one cookie!

Usually when I bake cookies it's my hubby who wants them straight off the pan and I have to put a few aside just to make sure I get to taste a couple, but I baked a batch of these and I had to force myself to save some for him!
Image source
Sweet, and yet salty, (I did add the optional salt), these cookies satisfy a slew of taste buds. 
These were so good, I think I might have to crush a few potato chips on purpose! 

Find Sweet and Salty Toll House Cookies and more recipes here - Very Best Baking

Moneysaving hint - make sure to check the promotions and coupons section. You might find a coupon for chocolate chips! 

2 comments:

  1. My mom makes something like this but not with chocolate. They are addicting! Maybe this year she can make two batches... one with chocolate, one without!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might have to try them without chocolate, too. That sounds good!
    Thanks for reading my post!

    ReplyDelete